Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...



These past few weeks have been super busy for me. My classes involve a lot of time consuming work. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what I'm doing, it just consumes me. Most of it is 2D animation for my final in animation principles. I'm really making a lot of progress on it so I'm pretty proud of myself. Our theme is Cowboys & or Indians. I thought I'd go a bit untraditional with my concept, so I have a robot space cowboy fighting a poor innocent lizard. I know, sounds crazy right? Who knows where I get these crazy ideas from. 

Here's a few pics from my final.  It's all done in flash. 




I'm also pretty stressed out from my Character and Object Design class. It requires tons of drawings and character turn a-rounds. Yuck. 

Other than school, I've been managing alright without my car. If you didn't know, I totaled it a few weeks ago. I was ran off the road by some car. Right now I'm borrowing my dad's F350 Dually Truck. This thing is a beast! So hopefully soon I'll be able to buy a new car, but we'll see how that goes.

Well off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment